Once again it was time to update this client’s product line. A part of the team that rebuilt the site in 2013, I was also a part of this year’s update.

Along side the effort to update the products, I took it upon myself to optimize any code we ran across. The Apparel page, which light-boxes galleries of images, was originally hand coded. Flexing the power of the Word Press CMS, I re-engineered the page to be drop and drop for easy maintenance.

The custom isotope filtering of snowboards was updated as well. Not only updating the boards, but also streamlining the code for efficiency and easier maintenance.